A zero-waste Ayurvedic Conditioner Bar with Neem!
We are happy to announce the arrival of Auromère’s newest product — the Conditioner Bar — an eco-friendly, plastic-free, zero-waste alternative for hair conditioning, which serves as a perfect complement to the Ayurvedic Shampoo Bar.
- Ayurvedic Formula: A tri-doshic Ayurvedic formula featuring five powerful herbal ingredients (Neem, Amla, Brahmi, HIbiscus & Reetha) traditionally used for hair conditioning, concentrated in a deeply moisturizing Coconut oil base to keep your hair silky smooth and luxuriously healthy.
- With Neem: Infused with Neem extracts to treat various scalp issues including dandruff, inflammation and itchiness, and to soothe frizz and stimulate healthy growth.
- No Harmful Ingredients: Free from parabens, sulfates, silicons and artificial fragrances. Vegan, Non GMO, and cruelty-free. Safe for all hair types.
- Great for Outdoors and Traveling: One bar lasts longer than a standard 16 oz bottle of liquid conditioner. The solid bar is easy to use, store, and carry around, making it earth and TSA-friendly.
- Care For the Planet: Eco-friendly, ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients crafted in India, with plastic-free and zero-waste packaging. No need for a plastic bottle!
- Support Auroville: 10% of profits on this product are dedicated to the development of Auroville, an eco-conscious, international city of human unity in southern India.
Curious why you should consider switching from bottles to a conditioner bar? Check out our blog post: Should I be using a Shampoo Bar?
- Conditioner Bar$15.95
Other Zero-Waste Products from Auromère
Ayurvedic Shampoo Bar — A perfect eco-friendly, zero-waste complement to the Auromère Conditioner Bar.
Fresh Mint Ayurvedic Toothpaste in a Jar — Our most popular product, Fresh Mint Toothpaste, in a zero-waste, reusable glass jar.
Ayurvedic Bar Soaps — Handmade, moisturizing bar soaps with pure, wild-crafted Neem and Ayurvedic herbs in a rich and creamy coconut oil base.
Exfoliating Body Bar — Rejuvenating formula with Neem and gently exfoliating dried herbs.
Tongue Scraper — The perfect tool for an ancient oral hygiene practice.
Stay tuned for more!