Money Back Guarantee if the product is returned within 30 days from date of product purchase.
Statements on Auromere.com about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease nor are they meant to substitute for the advice of a doctor or other medical professional. Auromère does not make any medical claims or warranties regarding the use of the products listed on this site.
If you are concerned about specific health problems, medical issues or disease, please consult your health care provider. If you have any allergies or sensitivities to specific ingredients, please read our ingredient labels carefully before you use the product. Of course, if you experience any irritation, please discontinue use of the product immediately and consult your health care provider.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY STATEMENT:
Reporting Inappropriate Behavior
Auromere Management reserves the right to remove objectionable comments, language and members who act inappropriately. To report abuse, please use our contact link and we will address the situation.
Information We Gather
1. Usage information may be collected and analyzed so that we can judge our system’s performance or execute customized features.
2. We may collect registration information from customers and visitors to our Web site. This information allows us to process orders from customers by collecting their First Name, Last Name, email, Password, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Billing Address and Shipping Address. Other information such as Date, Time and IP address is also collected.
Registration is an optional service. If you choose to register:
We require your first and last names to help us differentiate your registration profile. They also allow us to automatically populate shipping information forms should you decide to order from us. We require a mailing address in order to make the checkout process faster. We require a phone number in case there is a problem with your order. We will not telemarket to you.
We require an e-mail address because, unlike your first and last name, it identifies you uniquely. We will send you an e-mail confirming your registration on our site, and in the event you forget your password, we will send it to your e-mail address at your request. Periodically, we may send promotional e-mails describing new features or products. You may unsubscribe to these e-mails at any time using the unsubscribe link.
We require a unique log in ID and password combination that allows you secure access to your user profile and preferences. If you forget your password, at your request we can e-mail it to the e-mail address you chose in your profile.
If you ever need to view, change, and update or delete any of your registration information, log in and you will be taken to a page where you can access your information so that you can edit it.
We do NOT sell to any third party under any circumstances any of the personal information you provide to complete your order.
3. Credit Card Information. Auromere uses secure servers and applies the latest technology to secure your information and transaction data. The security method for transmission of payment data is SSLA Secured 128 bit.
Use of Cookie Technology
The only personal information our cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. Our cookies cannot read data from your computer. If you would like more technical information about how cookies work, take a look at http://www.cookiecentral.com.
We understand that many consumers are concerned about security on the Internet. Auromere uses the Fortune3 Internet Shopping Cart system, and employs industry standard methods of protecting the security of information sent over the site. This statement describes the technologies we use and provides additional information about how we handle your credit card information. We want you to be able to shop at Auromere site with confidence.
FORTUNE3 provides the most advanced security protocols and utilizes the following methods of security in order to prevent any form of account breaches and / or server attacks:
- Customers & Orders stored in secure database.
- Built-in Ecommerce FTP ( eFTP ) - Encryption / file filtering / server security against hackers. No Direct FTP connections.
- Fortune3 uses Geotrust Secure SSL* Certificates with 256 bit Encryption for Maximum Saftey and Security, today's most trusted SSL brand.
- All information is collected and transmitted with SSL* Encryption.
- Fortune3 and all sites hosted meet full PCI-Compliance based on the current PCI standards.
- All Fortune3 E-Commerce shopping carts are held in our own proprietary facilities equipped with secured and redundant servers which include ultimate data protection against hackers with the latest firewall technology.
- FORTUNE3 Servers are constantly monitored by our experienced team of Server Admins to prevent attacks 24 / 7
- Redundant SQL database with 'Data Loss Protection': A powerful and reliable E-commerce database stores all your shopping cart transactions and is backed up in several secure locations.
*Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL, is a secure and encrypted method of communicating between your browser software and our Web server. SSL is the most common method of secure communication used on the Internet, and SSL technology is built into most major browsers. When you provide information or place an order with us, the information is sent to us via this secure, encrypted SSL connection. A quick method of identifying a secure Web page is to look at the address of the page. Secure pages will usually appear with an address that starts with "https://" rather than the standard "http://".
Security Questions or Comments
We are committed to providing a secure, friendly site where customers can shop without undue concern over security. When we receive your information, we use commercially reasonable efforts, including the measures described above, to protect the security of your information on our systems. However, just like retail store credit card transactions, no data transmission over any wireless network can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. Therefore, we do not warrant or ensure the security of any information sent to us online.