Ayurvedic Properties of Auromere’s Himalayan Rose Soap Ingredients:
- COCONUT OIL (nut) Cocos nucifera
Cooling. soothing, emollient for youthful. glowing skin.
- PALMYRA OIL (nut) Borassus flabelifer Cooling.
- CASTOR OIL (bean) Ricinus communis
Cooling. lubricant, demulcent.
- CACTUS OIL (plant) Hydnocarpus kuryii
Antiseptic. relieves stiff joints and chronic skin conditions.
- SESAME OIL (seed) Sesamum indicum
Soothes and counteracts dry skin, heals superficial wounds. antioxidant. Calms nerves, relieves muscle tension, spasms and pain.
- INDIAN BEECH OIL (nut) Pongamia glabra
- INDIAN BUTTER TREE OIL (nut) Madhuca indica
Antiseptic. soothes itching, used for a variety of skin conditions.
- ROSE PETALS (flower) Rosa damascena
Cooling, astringent, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, toning, skin softener, styptic, fragrant.
- ROUND ZEDOARY (tuber) Curcuma zedoaria
Antiseptic, specific for chronic skin conditions.
- HIBISCUS (flower) Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
Demulcent, emollient, nourishing, makes skin smooth and glowing, prophylactic against skin allergies, balances moisture content.
- FENUGREEK (seed) Trigonella foenumgraecum
Emollient, demulcent for boils, burns, promotes glowing skin.
- TULSI (leaves) Ocimum sanctum (Holy Basil)
Emollient, anti-bacterial, used for boils, blemishes, soothes itchiness, obstinate skin conditions, protects skin from environmental damage.
- SANDALWOOD OIL (bark) Santalum album
Cooling, tones oily skin, antiseptic, used for pimples and boils, has sun-screening properties, fragrant.
- HENNA (whole plant) Lawsonia alba
Protects skin, counteracts flaky skin.
- ALMOND (nut) Prunus amygdalus
Pacifies Vata skin disorders. Penetrates the skin easily, nourishes the
deeper layers and stimulates nerve endings.
- KHUS KHUS (root) Vetiveria zizanioides
Aromatic, cooling, treats boils, removes skin blemishes.